Thursday, June 2, 2011

...noisulli rorrim<>mirror illusion...


All of the mirrors are shattered
When my self-view is such an illusion
And all of my garments are tattered
When self-importance is pure delusion
All of the windows are frosted
When my world view is severely jaded
And I am continuously accosted
Burned out for actions so overrated
Blood on my hands-
I never meant to hurt You so
A spear tossed into Your side
When I turned away to go
Until I looked back once more-
Until I ran back to open the door
You forgave me once again
Such precious blood to touch such sin
Dear God, what have I done?
To turn away to mindless tasks
To forget that You are the only One?
All of the mirrors are immaculate
When You have gone before me
And all of my garments are spotless
When You have made me to be free
And all of the world shines clearly
Because You are showing me how to see

No comments:

Post a Comment